Monday, February 8, 2016

What Crime Did HND Holders Committed?

Here is a short story of what happened to a Polytechnic Graduate

 


 
 
Imagine, I was invited for an interview. In a place I dropped my CV while the organisation was still under construction. On friday I got a text from them inviting me for an interview and the instruction was that you come with two passport and nothing more.

On getting there the HR started asking for CV’s and original certificates which he succeded in using to chase most people away and then he came up with the big one “If you are an HND holder please leave” and this was the same organization that invited me, I didn’t apply o, na CV I drop.

My question is, “What crime has HND holders committed?”

This shit should have stopped long ago, This days where you Graduated from does not really matter anymore.. You see Polytechnic graduates schooling the so called Uni graduates. Wetin eyes never see.

No comments:

Post a Comment